Monday, June 4, 2012

Is This Real?

Is this real life? Am I really going home in 6 days??! Where did these last 5 months go? I am so excited to go see some friends and family, and yet I am really sad to be leaving the friends and family here! I have had at least 3 coworkers offer me a bed at their various houses if I will stay. So sweet to have made friends that care if I stay or go. I have done the things that I came here to do (see family I havent seen forever, get a job, make some money, get out of Burley for awhile) and I feel ready to see what the next chapter is for me. Yes, I am not exactly thrilled to drive 2,217 miles by myself, but what are you going to do? If at any time Sunday-Wednesday you find yourself with nothing to do, call me!!! I will definitely need some motivation to drive that long and I need to be caught up with everyone's lives! Not to guilt trip anybody, but it seems you have all forgotten me. You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment