Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl

They say once you stop you never start again. Do they say that? I bet its a saying. I think I forgot how to blog. Do you just talk about stuff that you do, or do you have to tell funny stories all the time? I don't have any funny stories today, but it is almost December which means it is almost January and that means I can finally leave! I am getting more excited as time flies by. I went to a Spanish Branch today for church and even though I could only understand every other phrase every once in awhile, I just got so excited remembering that I will soon know what is being said. I know its going to be a rough start and it will probably take me awhile to pick it up, but I have confidence that once I get shipped off to S. America I will hopefully be able to know whats going on.

If I was even semi decent at documenting things, I would throw a bunch of pictures up of all the bests that came and visited this weekend...but I don't even have an excuse. I just bought a brand new camera for the mish and I haven't even opened it yet. I guess when I finally finish buying everything else I need I will open everything up and get it ready.

I remember mentioning the need for a vacation and I did end up taking one. I finally came back from my extended stay in Southern Utah and boy did I need to go have some fun! It felt the exact same coming home as it ever has. I am really good at having no commitments to anything and doing whatever I want whenever I want to. I guess I got a job and that is going to make me at least get out of the house ever once in awhile for a couple hours, but I plan on using these last 50 days to play.

And I hate to be one of those people but I broke my phone screen so that's making it really hard for me to keep contact with people. If anyone wants to give me an old Sprint phone, I won't say no. Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment