Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 3

I LOVE letters!! These are all the letters my district wanted to send to their families and they made me take them because it was snowing outside and they all hate the cold. But I want mail time at night to look like that for me!!


This is my desk space. Everyone keeps their books under their desks but I claimed the corner for my own and I told my companion to deal with it haha. I basically take over whatever I want. Its so nice and neat huh?


Brownies!!! We LOVED them. Someone forward this picture to aunt bonnie please. and also tell me how good I look. jaja jk. but really :)


Hma Mcknight and Moffat (companions) this is what we do during emailing our president time. because honestly we noticed that he copies and pastes his answers to all of us so once we found out we werent loved individually we stopped being so wordy jaja



I love this gir!! She is going to Poky so you all need to write her and go see her for me.


Ok so breaking in my shoes is a painful thing. But I am determined to wear these suckers and I will win this battle.


Does anyone miss this face? 


yay map picture


our district!! I spend 24/7 with these girls for sure. I even sometimes spend more time in their room  than i do in my own! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment