Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week 8 (First Week in Chile!)

 me and the rappleyes (mission presidents from twin falls!)

 me and maria at family home evening

 hma cardona wrote out our chore list. my favorite is the kitchen (chiken) hahaha

 our teeny tiny house

 this is my head. touching the kitchen ceiling

the lake right by our house. we live in entre lagos (between lakes)

 the lake!

 bienvinidos!

someone let aunt bonnie know she is a famous skirt designer

 they have really cool juice here

 finding our area!

i found hermana moffat at the airport!!! she was in my district and we left on the same morning. her plane to texas was right by mine to los angeles! it was very exciting.

oh, when we got to chile, (after like 32 hours of traveling) they made us take visa pictures! so mine looks like i am like homeless. it is very sad to look at. haha that is me at the airport with less than a clean appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment