Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mail Time!

I ordered a new camera charger so I could stop taking wimpy pictures on my iPod and it finally came! You would think I would go outside and start taking pictures of everything in my life, but I didn't. I did go down to the lake and take some pictures of that so you can enjoy that. On my quest for something to do this afternoon, I found a really old bike in the backyard so I decided to take that out for a ride. It was seriously hard to pedal that thing, but I managed to get some good speed on it. Between dodging neighborhood dogs, I came close to losing my life to a pit bull, but luck was on my side and I have expert skills at fast peddling when I am scared. I outran that thing by at least 20 feet. I wish I could say that these were friendly neighborhood dogs that like to run along side you happily and territorially, but these dogs just mostly want to bite you, bark at you, and show the other dogs that they aren't scared of anything. The little white fluff ball that likes to chase me would be a good candidate for a reality check to show him that being 1/2 a foot tall does not give you the authority to act like the king of the road. Anyway...

my cute room

general excitement 
the lake!


see those birds up there? all 90432798423 of them? yeah they made SO much noise I thought I was in a horror movie for a moment. "The Birds" has ruined me for life.

1 comment:

  1. I like "general excitement." You're a funny kid. The end.

    ReplyDelete