Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Road Trip!!

I am pleased to announce we have finally arrived in Tennessee! It was touch and go there for awhile. Mostly I am car-lagged (is that a thing?) and I want to make this post super organized and tell you detail to detail what we did and where we stopped, but that's just not my style, and I am super tired. So instead I am going to dump a bunch of pictures and make you figure it out yourself! Also, I apologize for not having a real live camera. Sometimes an iPod is all you have in life. 


the very beginning of the trip

people would drive by and give us weird looks. we didn't care.

Glen Canyon Dam



way more impressive than our little bridge in Twin Falls


drinking caffeinated water in hopes that we could make the whole trip awake. 

it was disgusting 

watch tower at the Grand Canyon




we didn't arrive until about 5:30 so it was getting dark. but still impressive


it was also freezing cold and snowing

engagement photo option #1

#2





happy family







bowling in jammies. coolest hotel ever


bowling cheering section


south rim Grand Canyon



soooo windy and freezing cold 




we love each other








some of the states we passed through it was pitch black outside. we did the best we could. 




about 5:30 in the morning. way too much car time




Tennessee!!

Memphis


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I feel like I got this same story on Facebook a few hours ago....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one ever said I had to be original when I blogged. they just always demand I do it.

      Delete
  2. so many fun pictures!!! love it. jealous.

    ReplyDelete