Thursday, August 30, 2012

NEWS!

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Chile Osorno Mission. You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. You will prepare to teach the gospel in the Spanish language.

It finally came! I have been waiting for a very long time and I was so excited to find out that today was the day! I was surrounded by family and friends both in person and through every single method of technology we could access. I could barely read this paragraph out loud because I was smiling so hugely. I am very excited to serve in Chile, and January can't come any faster! My oldest sister served her mission in Concepcion, so she was very excited to give me the run-down on the Chilean culture. I guess I need to start brushing up on my Spanish, and until I leave you can bet I will be counting down the days! Hasta que nos encontremos otra vez.



1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy for you Emily!!! You are going to be an awesome missionary. YaY!

    ReplyDelete