Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Promotion

What can't Google do? A page was loading and it flashed a black screen for a second and I noticed that my screen was finger printy and very dirty. So I sat there for a moment wondering what I could do about that. I googled 'black screen so I can clean my computer' and it took me to a little video that was just a black page so I could get my computer clean. In other news, I have nothing better to write about than the amazing things I find on the web. Ok just kidding I do have something cooler to say. I'm moving to Tennessee!! I thought about what I really wanted to do with my life and I decided I definitely don't want to spend these last few months before I go on my mission in Burley, Idaho so I called up my grandpa and asked him if I could move in for a couple months. He agreed, and the plans are set! I am way excited to move to a whole new area in a state I've never even been to. I Google mapped his house (seriously people, google is where it's at) and I got to virtually see the house I will be living in. It's right next to a huuuuuge lake and I am so excited for warm weather and swimming and new people and a new job hopefully. I wasn't really going to tell anyone until I was actually in the car driving there- because people tend to say I change my mind a lot with the whole life plan thing- but once I bought my mom's return home flight, it made it real. So you can all hope that I will return with a little Southern accent. I will try my hardest to perfect it.

This is right by where I'll be living

Thanks, Google Images


3 comments:

  1. Hi. Tennessee is only accessible through the state of Oklahoma. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've made yourself a pretty convincing argument. Since I will have Eli and my mom with me to the going there trip, maybe I can schedule in a little return trip as I head back to Idaho.

      Delete
  2. Just so you know, if you turn your computer off... you get a black screen

    ReplyDelete