Saturday, January 7, 2012

Priorities

I was sitting on my bed when I hear my little brother upstairs. I can hear him talking, but usually I don't hear him use such a persuasive voice. I hear little phrases like, 'come on.. you got it... just a little farther. come on little guy. almost there...come on you're doing so good. you are so close. just a little farther and we are there.' and on and on with all this reinforcement speech. Naturally, I am super curious who he is with. My mind flashes through images of a baby just learning to walk, maybe a maimed animal dragging a paw behind, or maybe he is helping someone with their rehab. He then calls down the stairs and tells me he has something really great to show me. (the walking infant, maybe) I walk upstairs and he has his remote control car out and he is trying to persuade the dying battery to get the car to go a little farther around the house. He was so proud of himself. My siblings are so weird.



1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I was so sure he had brought an animal into the house!!

    ReplyDelete