Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dreams

You know the second you wake up and you can only remember your dreams for about 30 seconds then they completely leave you? This is my experience.... I was sleeping in my moms bed cause we were up late finishing Christmas and I was almost to that half conscious almost asleep happy place. I heard my mom flip over and say oh! Oh! Oh! Then she hit me over the head as hard as she could! I was like Mom!! Why did you just hit me?! And in her drunken slumber she said oh sorry! I thought you were stealing the presents! And I said I'm not, but if you ever hit me like that again I will! And she said, ok I just hadn't checked that corner yet. And I was laughing so hard I had to come down to my room and write this. As well as sleep where it's safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment