Monday, December 5, 2011

A Day in the Life


I love when 1 simple picture sums up my life...


ok, but in all seriousness I really am not too far from being homeless. I got the jobless part down and the lack of a future plan, but that's not stopping me from enjoying my life! Today I am playing the piano for a little boy that goes to my church. He has a little violin recital and I agreed to accompany him so I am really excited for that. Really, I am. I love playing the piano! I don't really know how any of this information ties together but I am running low on blogging ideas. 

In other news, I celebrated my week anniversary of belonging to a new gym today. I'm so proud of myself. All my efforts that went in to the CPT5K seemed a little wasted once it got cold and I couldn't run outside anymore so I am slowly building myself up to what I once had. This whole dedication thing is really hard. We have our regular 'good morning' crew (the same people there at 6 am every morning) and we all are real nice to each other and smiley and happy. And for such an hour in the morning, that is saying something for me. 

I have a grueling day ahead of me with nails to be painted, music to be listened to, pinterest to attend to, and shopping to be done. Have a wonderful Monday everyone! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hah, I like that chart. And I like your new blog scheme! Is it called a scheme? And don't worry, you won't be homeless... you can live with me and my pet fish. Nice work with the gym! Am I doing a story boring here? Sorrys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like to call it a background, but thanks! I changed Jessica's too and I like it a lot. We could go run together and take our fish with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say that helllooo playing the piano is a talent!! And one I wished I had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the name of this post is the name of my blog. Look at you subconsciously loving me!!

    ReplyDelete