Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No Pain, No Gain

So, here's my story. I have been going to the gym like a faithful little exerciser every day with my mom. Recently I have also started taking up lifting weights every other day along with our run. Well, on Monday apparently I lifted one of them wrong and I accidentally knocked one of my ribs out of its holder in my rib cage. Or however you want to explain that. I went to the chiropractor today and got that little guy popped back into place. It hurt soooooo bad but feels sooooo much better now. Unfortunately all I can do is the stationary bike and the treadmill for a couple more days until my back heals. But that's ok because I was angry about that and did 4 miles today! A little frustration can get you far, people. And to complete this fantastic day I got a call from someone who referred her to me (that's right, I'm slowly becoming famous) to play piano for her son's violin recital. I love it! And one more random thought to wrap this up: me and my mom finally got Jess' package all wrapped up (super cutely) and sent off to her! 89 more days till she comes home!!! (if you are a follower of my blog and you know my sister, give me your email address and I will let you read her mission blog!) That's all I've got. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment