Friday, December 16, 2011

Glory

I signed my first record label tonight. The crowd cheered the loudest, most enthusiastic, most exuberantly for my piece. Ok, so we can probably cross those sentences out. But, I did play in my first ever recital tonight. Even when I myself was taking lessons I was too nervous and would never let my teacher sign me up for a recital. Also, I didn't figure the 5 months that I took lessons would get me anywhere near memorizing a piece for a crowd. But in all my self taught-ness, I was able to crank out 2 pieces for the 2 little violin boys in my ward. I played flawlessly. But in all seriousness I was on stage from 6:37-6:39 o'clock and my glory probably only lasted about 30 seconds. At least my mom is proud. (I think...she didn't go.)





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe mom didn't go!!! haha, tell her I'm ashamed.

    ReplyDelete