Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hidden Talents

Like I said, today is Jared's birthday. For one of his presents he got Lego Creationary which is basically a box of lego's and some pictures that you are supposed to create and have others guess what you make. When we played I was really bad at it and no one could guess what I was making and it was really frustrating. The box said ages 7 and up, so I figured it was just a fluke or something. After everyone was done playing and were off doing their various other activities, I sat down with the box for about 2 hours until I was able to make things happen. This is what became of it...

lawn mower with moving handle 

apple and banana (with birthday cake in the background) 

drummer 

power drill
rhino

lighthouse

gas station

t-rex complete with moveable jaw

1 comment: