Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rehab

I'm the first person willing to admit I have a problem. I cannot go to sleep at night. I just put it off (hence the blog post at 2 in the morning...) and figure that I'll have to get up in 4 hours anyway to go work out so what even is the point? It makes me think that I have less of a life than I let on. All my friends are stressing over finals week and studying and stuff so no one texts me these days and I find that I make my own enjoyment in the form of reading a book alllllll night or watching funny Ellen YouTube videos (a weakness). But in my internet browsing I come across all sorts of funny sayings, pictures, quotes, and moments that I wish people could share with me so I wouldn't be one of those people alone in a room laughing to themselves. This has become more of a ramble than I would have liked so we can be done now.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment