Sunday, December 18, 2011

Identity Theft

So what if my favorite tv show is listed under ''Feel-good kids' TV for ages 8-10'' on Netflix...I'm not going to stop watching Wizards of Waverly place just because I've been labeled. For these past 2 days I have been on my death bed and haven't moved very far from it. I have my mother and brother to thank for this very long weekend of sleeping all day and barely moving unless absolutely necessary. Netflix has become my best friend and I probably should get banned from the Disney channel. I did drag my little self out of bed and to the church with the fam while we went to watch my dad sing in the Christmas program tonight and that was just the little boost I needed to be excited for Christmas! Granted there isn't any snow outside so it doesn't feel like Christmas, but I have allowed myself to get excited now.

 As I have previously mentioned to some of you, I am still fighting the battle of the mobile home issue. Whoever was paying taxes for it under my name has stopped and I got a warning in the mail that if I don't pay by the 20th, bad things will happen. Who knows why it is in my name in the first place, and why the person who has been paying for it all along decided to stop. Do they know they aren't me? Did they think I'd never find out? I am supposed to call the tax collector but what do you really say in this situation? Uh, yeah, hi I'm not going to give you your 2 payments that you are asking for on or before December 20th because A) I've never ever heard of Homedale, Idaho B) I am 20 years old and have left the state of Idaho exactly once to live in Utah for a year and C) Why is there a house in my name and why has this not been investigated farther? Anyone ever heard of identification? We'll see how that phone call goes tomorrow.


1 comment: