Thursday, March 15, 2012

No News is Bad News

Sometimes I wonder where the line between a boring run down of my day and an interesting blog post is. I hope this falls somewhere in between those two. Most of my job applications (if you can call an email or a phone call that) have fallen through or the position has been filled already. I thought that maybe I am not supposed to be a full time babysitter because no one is hiring me! So I moved on from that. Today I focused on calling all the local pools around here and already scored an interview early next week. Yes, I realize that a lifeguard isn't a real job, and any person could do it really, but I like to think of myself as a seasoned professional. Of course lifeguards aren't like any other normal interviews where you sit at a desk and talk about yourself, but instead I have to swim a bunch and do some drills in the pool. Exciting, yet nerve wracking. I haven't swam for real since my junior year in high school. Hopefully it is still in me. Apparently these richies pay a lot for their spoiled kids to learn how to swim, so if I get the swim teacher job as well, I will be set for life. Oh yeah, and I painted my nails today and they look amazing. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment