Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Make Things

I don't even know if anyone reads my blog anymore, but I guess for my own documentation's sake, I will throw some pictures on of what I've been up to...

I got some ink over the weekend! (just kidding mom, it washes off) 

I returned those pink atrocities and got these ones...the real version of them is coming this week! 

babysitting is what I do best. 


my gangsta friend Daniel


 Today we learned about the 2nd Amendment. I had to help my cousin with a project she had to do, so we made a poster and I did the drawings....


Jill is home alone on a Friday night. Suddenly she hears a noise!
It's a burglar!

Jill is very scared until she remembers she has the right to bear arms!
The burglar sees her and runs away



He is never to be seen again. The end. 

and to celebrate the poster being done, I made a cake. Yeah, I'm a regular chef! (frosted to perfection by my wonderful aunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment