Sunday, April 1, 2012

Insert Title Here (seriously)

So because this post is written by iPod, I won't make it too elaborate. Mainly because I spell at least every other word wrong, but also because my typing speed is drastically reduced. I don't have any earth shattering news to report, but I do have to say I am getting pretty good at doing nothing. I just finished reading the 3rd Hunger Games book (in 3 days) so I can now resume normal life again. I am really anxious to get my lifeguard training out of the way 1 because that's 24 hours of my life I know I am going to have to deal with and 2 because I can't wait to start swimming. It is my favorite activity next to soccer and rugby. Yeah, I have a weird list of extracurriculars. My time in Virginia is speeding by so quickly even I can't believe I've been here a whole month already. The pressure is already on in getting ready to get my mission papers and things ready, and that is just an added excitement to this soon to be filled summer ahead of me. Tomorrow I could probably indulge in a better written post with lots of exciting things to report, but for now just enjoy this rainbow I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment