Monday, April 16, 2012

Hold on, gotta answer my arm.

I recently read an article online about a company trying to patent a tattoo that tingles when your cell phone rings. The idea is that the magnetic ink used for the tattoo can be activated to recognize your cell phone ring and you feel a little tingle on your arm (or hip or wherever you get it) when you receive a call. They thought of everything and even as much as scratching your arm to dismiss the call or text. There was talk of being able to set an alarm and wake yourself up in the morning. Or rather, have the ink on your body do it! I am not entirely sure if it is legit, so please feel free to take a look. What I am wondering is, do we really want to be that connected to our technology? Are our lives that important that if we miss one phone call or we answer a text message a couple hours later, are we that impacted? I know I am still a young person, and maybe my life isn't as important as the CEO of blah blah blah, but is this really something people want?  I think this is the craziest idea ever and I want to hear your input. Ready, go.


3 comments:

  1. I will give you my input. I totes agree with you. That is freaking ridiculous. Why would you want to have people be able to contact you 24/7. What the!!! I mean, I always want to be connected to you but... that's why we'll have to be neighbors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your input, guys. I like you both

    ReplyDelete