Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter...and stuff

This week has by far been the most successful week of my life. I passed my lifeguard training class, received my license, and will begin working Friday, got interviewed by the IMAX theater at the mall and begin working Monday, and got interviewed for a private preschool down the street from me that I will be substituting at. I am so excited. I have been pretty much doing nothing since I got here besides a little babysitting on the side and now all of these jobs suddenly fell in my lap. I am ready for some serious cash flow here :)

And you may all look at my beautiful Easter eggs I decorated and feel sad for when I have to eat them (which I haven't done yet...gross)

basketball and dinosaur





Every once and awhile my little brothers decide to call me on Skype and they make me miss home more than ever. Eli tells me that he misses me and he will still allow me to move into the house when I decide to come back *which is a big step for him because in his eyes, once you leave the house, you leave the family. Jessica told me about a little conversation they had the other day that went something like this...
Eli: We have too many people here...
Jess: Should we hold a family council and vote someone out of the house?
Eli: NO!!
Jess: Why not?
Eli: because it might be Em...

good to know I still have some fans back home. 

Well here's to hoping that these next couple of weeks don't kill me. 

1 comment: