Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Picture is Worth...You know.

On a scale from one to productive, I have done nothing today. This isn't me saying that I only did a couple errands and did very little, I literally did nothing. I guess a blog post was inevitable. So I will now dive into my favorite way to blog...through pictures.

being as it has been a high of 78 this whole week, I have been working on my tanning. Sometimes you can use reinforcement labels to see if your tan is getting darker. And sometimes you can think thats weird. I dont care.  (weirdest picture angle of my life...that would be my arm and my leg if you were thinking I had a deformity or something...)

Nail painting in the sunshine. Life is rough. As you can see I lead a very busy life. 

Ahhhh! We're so excited for the Hunger Games around here! We hung the movie posters and are ready to roll come spring break time in a couple weeks (who wants to deal with crowds in the DC area? not me)

Last weekend my cousin had a basketball party and I decided to make her basketball themed cake balls 

putting the lollipop sticks on them to turn them into "cake pops"

and the final product. Not exactly 'basketbally' but they were hard work. All 20 of them were devoured in about 5 seconds so I take it they were a hit. 


I babysat 2 of my younger cousins and took them to their fun fair! Oh boy was that fun. The 5 year old won me this bracelet so I proudly sported it the rest of the day.

Oh hey Idaho. Miss ya

Cute car in the parking lot

Jessica's mission report was this week and I was really sad to miss it...but we got creative and through a little less than church-worthy ways, we got to watch (hear) her give it through facetime. 

So that's basically the rundown. In 2 weeks I start training for my lifeguarding job, so I just need to keep busy until then! Basically I dont think I should have a problem seeing as our backyard pool opens next week!! and let's also not forget my best friend is coming to see me Saturday for the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC!! Can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment