Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Diary of A Wimpy Kid

I've never known myself to blog so much in my life. I have a lot to say, and once I write it down I feel like I can let it out of my brain and save some room for more important things.. Something to that effect. Well I haven't self imploded yet, and all of my jobs are in full swing now. I have my favorite moments at work, and I have the not so great hours where I don't really understand where the parents of my associates went wrong in raising them...

My top 2 favorite moments from the theater (and I only have 2 favorite moments so far) is when one of the guests told me as I handed him his drink that in around 10 months that he's been coming to the movies, I am the nicest employee at the concession stand that he has ever dealt with. He said that it was the most enjoyable time he's had buying something. He also threw in a couple of "darlings" in his speech as he was telling me he would be contacting my manager. Aw, I love to be loved. My other moment is more of a story. I was throwing away some trash and closing up the concession stand for the night with one of the nicer guys that I work with. I threw a bag away and suddenly a medium sized black mouse ran right out in front of my feet. I whipped around and I guess my face said it all because he said "oh, did you see that mouse too?" with a big smile on his face. I told him that I really, really don't like mice and it scared me a lot and he said, "don't worry, I hate them too. Lets just leave quickly." Haha it was really assuring to know even the males at work are wimps like me. :)

I assure you that the moment our pool is above 75 degrees I will be jumping in. I felt like I was swimming as I walked inside tonight. What is the deal with the humidity? I like hot, but I don't like to drink my air. I am sure I will be doing a lot more complaining in the heat related department because it is a high of 88 with a 92% humidity this week. Also, that took me forever to find. weather.com went and got all fancy and complicated on me. That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment