Friday, April 29, 2011

Added Pressure


Now that I know people actually get on here and read what I write, I feel all this pressure to make it a good experience for all involved. I have recently been introduced to the YouTube video Marcel The Shell, and in honor of him (or her, still not really sure...), I've been researching turtles (they are kind of related, right?)  and I have found my future pet. 



                                    How tender are these little guys?

I researched these guys and I found out they are not as simple to take care of as one might think. The website warned me that they are easily stressed out, and you must not place them in high pressure situations. Who knew? Also, they require about a gallon of water per inch of them, which turns out isn't that much. It also included a warning which cautioned against dropping them, which would result in their immediate death. I am willing to take the risk. I am ordering one as soon as possible. 

2 comments: