Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jumpin' On That Blog Bandwagon

    So, first of all, I feel as if I need to explain my blog. When I was little my grandpa gave me the nickname Emaloochie. I never knew why, but I just went with it. He made up a song and it went something like this "Emaloochie, feragoochie, gimme a smoochie poochie loochie." As I grew older, my sisters would constantly tease me with this song and they would basically taunt me till I cried. I've decided to embrace it.
    Well, moving on from that. I have decided that I would jump on that bandwagon and make a blog! I can't promise I have anything too exciting to say, but lets just see what I can do here. 
    My first story involves high fives and high school. We all did it, walking down the hall seeing our friends and immediately going up for the famous high five greeting. Drove me crazy and still drives me crazy to this day. There is nothing I hate more than saying goodbye to someone and having them lift their hand up for a goodbye high five. I would rather part with an awkward smile or a shy last word, maybe even a hug, but high fives kill me. They have since high school. 

4 comments:

  1. haha, I was tempted to "share to Facebook" but then I remembered I don't have Facebook. otherwise I would have. high five, nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the land of blogging. Love it but love you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a blog?!?! congrats my friend! Oh and high five!!

    ReplyDelete