Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mom Knows Best

I hate cleaning. I hate messes. I hate trash. I got back from my nice little weekend at my aunt's and decided to go on a cleaning rampage! I only wish my mom was here... She'd be so proud.
you don't even want to know how long it took me to gather all that trash... 

Add caption
pants in the shower...thats how we roll





I don't even... yeah.





















After.....
Counter. I figured I'd label to clear any confusion... 
We have a floor??? Who knew!?


Sigh... much better... 

So, as you can probably tell, I can't quite figure out how to work these pictures. They sure don't go where I want them to. But you get the idea. 

Basically, its good when I have homework because all of this cleaning gets done instead. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm VERY impressed Em! Also... I can't wait for you to come home and work your magic here! If you can believe it, I spelled magic "Majic" first... then I was like.. huh... that doesn't look right.... it's official, your mother is losing it!

    ReplyDelete