Saturday, April 30, 2011

Angels Landing


Today we went to Zion's National Park for the day. It was SO much fun and we hiked about a million miles. Well, not that many but it sure felt like that. I now have a socks and shoes tan line which I'm pretty proud of.

So...heres the story...none of us were actually good at documenting this trip, but these pictures are actually what we did, courtesy of Google Images.

See that little tree up at the top? Picture a human. That is where we climbed up to. So so so so so high and SO much fun!

The trail got a bit sketchy at times, and these helpful little chains saved the day.


Yes we climbed up this, yes it was a killer, and yes, many, many breaks were taken.
I actually did take these from the top of the mountain. To prove it, there is my shoe in the picture :)

The view from the top. I wish it showed how high up we were. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing your mother didn't know you were doing this!

    ReplyDelete