Monday, April 18, 2011

Believe it or Not


I believe in family.
I believe in fun.
I believe old people should get on the plane first.
I believe in WalMart generic brands.
I believe laughter is the best medicine.
I believe in jumping in rain puddles.
I believe in late night chats with my bests.
I believe in sweat pants. 
I believe in running until I can't breathe.
I believe in positive thinking.
I believe whatever goes around, comes around.
I believe I will finish college...someday.
I believe in typing the whole word out... y cant u do it 2?
I believe moths were put on this earth just to creep me out. Hate them.
I believe in procrastination :)
I believe I have the best friends in the world. Love them all!
I believe in sunshine and swimming pools.
I believe in smiling out loud.
I believe in sleeping in late.
I believe in spontaneous road trips.
I believe a good chocolate bar can fix just about anything :)
I believe in laughing till I can't breathe, for no good reason.
I believe in Pandora.
I believe in a thing called love. 
I believe I am always right. Just kidding....but really.
I believe I am a little kid, and will probably remain that way for quite some time.
I believe in eating cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 
I believe in the Disney channel.
I believe in dancing in the rain...like a crazy person. 
I believe that boys who can play the piano are super attractive.
I believe in giving back massages to get them.
I believe in hugs.
I believe in stalking. Facebook or otherwise... :)
I believe in YOU!

2 comments: