Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friendship Terminated

Sometimes I take out my frustrations on facebook. I will sit there for like 10 or 15 minutes and go through my news feed and 'unsubscribe' from people. Take that! I will not follow you anymore and I will not read about your lives! Notice how your mother was the only one who liked that?! Yeah, you aren't interesting! Ha ok that was a little over the top, but that's where I'm at right now. Its been a long day. A long frustrating day. Rant over. Bye.

believe it or not, this bird knows how I feel...

aaaand we've got ourselves another problem...

2 comments:

  1. Please don't unsubscribe from me.
    Or delete me.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you are a star friend. the second you do anything on facebook, i am notified of it. take that creepiness as you will. :)

    ReplyDelete