Friday, November 18, 2011

It's the truth! ...I think.

Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with my sister. We were talking about our other sister who is on a mission, so she couldn't back this story up either. After I had told her everything, she wasn't convinced that that particular incident had actually happened. After dwelling on it for awhile, I wasn't entirely sure if I made the story up or if it really was true! She made me question my own story. We then discussed that this happens to us often. Either we are really bad story tellers, or somehow our details get lost in translation. What kind of story teller can't even tell their own stories right? I gotta get better at this.

Side note: the spiders are back. This is one of the most thrilling things I have in my life these days, so I like to share. I got bit on my neck and there is a substantial lump on my pulse taking place. (obviously not a doctor here...) I was not meant to live in this bedroom.

And that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment