Friday, November 25, 2011

Traditions

Black Friday is dangerous, it is crazy, crowded, hectic, and stressful. I. Love. It. When my mom informed me we would be going after all (after we tentatively canceled because of her health) I was too excited. We got to WalMart at like 9:48 and as soon as the clock hit 10 I don't remember a single thing until I got home at 2 am. That's how it works. I got a new laptop (!!!) for a super great price and an iTouch. I didn't know I was going to buy either of these things until I saw the price. Sometimes I buy things impulsively. Actually all the time. My iTouch is almost dead because I have been downloading aps like a 12 year old girl and I don't even feel bad about it. I have enough games to keep a room full of children entertained and that's how I like it.



One of my friends made a dire mistake and invited me to Pinterest. I have been doing nothing else for at least 2 hours. I am still new to the whole thing, so I mostly just pin things that I like the second I see them. No thought goes into it whatsoever. So if you kind of think my pinterest boards have been hacked by a preteen, don't. That's just me.

Now that I am fully rested from that weird tradition that we celebrate, I am ready to talk about Thanksgiving. Here are some of my favorite moments:

Mom: I'm helping the turkey give birth!! (as she pulls the insides out of it before cooking...gross)

Jared: Look, I'm holding a turkey heart. Wanna touch it?

Eli: so, we're gonna go black shopping??

Mom: Hey! This turkey is hormone free!! Corinne: How do they know that? They don't know what it's thinking.

Happy Black Friday to all, and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment