Monday, November 14, 2011

Rollin' in the Deep

Not only did I leave the house today, I actually went somewhere! My lovely mother and I drove down to Logan today to look around campus of a school I am interested in down there. We just kind of hopped in the car and went. After we met with the admissions counselor and the financial planner (lots and lots and lots of talking and paperwork and more talking and an overwhelming desire for me to rob a bank to attend school for a year) we were outta there and off for more adventure. We met up with one of my good friends from high school/church/neighbor and spent the rest of the day with her. Sadly, the whole trip wasn't photo documented, as it should have been, but the few gems I did capture should count for somethin'

I think everyone should own a pair of LDS sunglasses...

and I know everyone should love cafe rio like I do. It's becoming a problem. I love this place. It's a really good thing we don't have one too close by...

sometimes Sierra gets violent with the meat...uh...sticks.

ok, these were seriously called 'yard-o-beef!' Who wouldn't want that??! 

we got some quality time with TJ

scary pose, warm hat, weird friend. 

All I want for Christmas. Seriously. 

True Love. 

Who doesn't love anything Cars related? 
Also, can I just mention the fact that I went to Walmart 3 times today?! In two and a half different cities. My life is spiraling out of control.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love that I have already seen all of these pictures? I'm so glad we are so tight!

    ReplyDelete