Sunday, November 27, 2011

Terror

Sometimes my mom gets on these Netflix kicks and she gets hooked on the weirdest things. Today's show was season 1 of The Walking Dead...a show about zombies. She's not like a normal parent who watches one or two episodes, she gets hooked season by season. She of course makes me come watch it with her because it makes her scared, so as a little payback I decided to try something out.  Here is a little back story for details.... we have a little hallway that has 3 rooms that connects to it; my moms room is on the left, the bathroom in the middle, and my little sisters room on the right. So, I notice my mom going out to the kitchen to put some dishes in the sink and on her way back, I hid in the hallway right outside the bathroom and as she passed me with her back to me, I jumped out and screamed ZOMBIE ATTACK!! She let out the loudest scream I have ever heard my mother scream (especially considering all 3 kids are sound asleep and literally in the next room), and then promptly fell on to her bed from pure terror. I, of course, was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and we both just laid there laughing until we ached all over. I wasn't sure if I was getting the proper amount of oxygen to my lungs because I couldn't make any sounds or breathe. It was hands down the funniest thing I have ever done. There was a sequence of emotions next that ranged from crying, to hysterical laughing, to anger (haha), to laughing again, and then to just replaying it in over and over again and generally not being able to breathe during the recap. What a good laugh (and yeah, I may be considered a mean daughter) :)


1 comment:

  1. ok, please erase that terrifying picture, what the heck!!! and nice work scaring mom :)

    ReplyDelete