Monday, November 28, 2011

Weakness

When I look at pinterest, I get: ... hungry, a sudden urge to go run 3 miles, a sad feeling that I will never get my hair, nails, or makeup to look like that, a painful realization that I will never be a photographer, and a desire to go dig up some arts and crafts and make things with junk. Also, it is super hard to get off of that website. But don't worry blog world, I like blogging better :)

ok peach cupcakes with peach cream cheese frosting? yes please!

doesn't this make you wish you were right there running with him?
toilet paper rolls, black paint, and a picture frame. Uh, my tp rolls are not that pretty!
I want this.

ok. Now that I have turned my blog into a little Pinterest promotion, I'll be done. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I feel all of those same emotions when I am on Pinterest too! Such a problem.

    ReplyDelete