Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breaking The Mold

This one's gonna be short because as sad as it is to admit, it's almost 10 and I have to get to bed. I will tell you what, I do not enjoy getting up so dang early for work! 6 am is not my idea of a fun time to wake up let alone go outside in the freezing cold world that is called Burley Idaho and work for 10+ hours. Today (thankfully) we got a little help from some sprayers. They couldn't spray today because it was too windy so we got 2 guys off their crew to come work with us for the day. Me and my friend of course went together and we took on the job of training the new guy in what to do. We goofed off all day and just had a great time. We tried to convert him to the mowing crew but he wouldn't be swayed. Oh well, at least we tried. Mowers and Sprayers can be friends. 

2 comments:

  1. BLOGGING
    Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just KIDDING Em! I just always wanted to say that to someone.

    ReplyDelete