Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving Day

As the title suggests, today I am leaving. I have been counting down since day 78 and it felt like it was NEVER going to get here. My room is in a state of disaster. I have everything everywhere. So instead of making sure I'm ready, I sit here blogging and Facebooking of course. I am nothing if not a proficient procrastinator. As a last goodbye to this little town, my friends and I have been running around town completing fun things until we all say goodbye for who knows how long. This was last nights adventure.
She was blowing bubbles all over the place as I was trying to pack up. Helpful kid. 

This delicious little guy reminded me of why I don't go to Maggie Moo's very often...too tempting to eat everything there. 



super yum.

Well Cedar City, it's been fun. Thanks for a year of smiles, tears, and adventures.

1 comment:

  1. i knew that i forgot something...my glasses!! i miss those little guys. and i miss you. and the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete