Monday, May 2, 2011

Mr. Golden Sun


Today I fell asleep in the sun. When I woke up, I was super disoriented, really really hot, and unsure for a second where I was. Also, it looked like someone punched me in the face because I fell asleep on my hand. That was a fun thing to explain. But on the plus side, I finished a final and only have one more tomorrow!!

Since I only have exactly 24 more hours in this place, I have been doing a little packing here and there. Firstly, how the heck did I accumulate this much stuff??? Second, where am I going to put it when I get home? My parents tell me that currently I don't even have a room to move into. Cool. As excited as I am to go home, I feel like someone should come pack for me. I do everything else by myself, so I think its someone else's turn for once.

1 comment:

  1. Ok this is me commenting on all of your posts in one blanket statement, because we like those, and because i just read all of your posts and found out that i am missing out on not reading this everyday. So here's to the me saying I love it!

    ReplyDelete