Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All in a Day's Work


I am about to unearth probably one of the biggest secrets this country has come to know of. I know where Santa lives!!! Today, I was driving along minding my own business when I passed over a canal bridge in Rupert and there it was. Santa's House! It was in a big empty parking lot and I got a lot more excited than I probably should have upon seeing it. I mean, its not every day that you learn where Santa lives in the summer. I use the term 'summer' loosely here. It has indeed not been acting like summer.

Ok. Today marks the 18th day that I have worked at my job. That means that they were ready to give me more responsibility. My work friend and I got to empty the back of the trailer of grass!! That may not sound too exciting to just anybody, but to us grass mowers, thats something else.


look at that beautiful grass collection. the cows we feed it to love us 

and here I am post work. It is hard work looking that good for work everyday. I will attest to that. 

And lastly. If anyone is looking for something to buy me, here it is. 
who wouldn't love to snuggle up to that guy every night? Cutest pillow pet ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment