Friday, May 13, 2011

Living on the Sun


I don't think enough people feel bad about the fact that I wake up at 6 every morning and don't get done with work till 6 or 7 at night. That is called a 12 hour day ladies and gentlemen. The first day, I was a little eager to get that suntan on, and I completely fried my whole entire body. I'm not talking about a little pool side burn, I'm talking full out sizzle. My neck and arms received the brunt of the scorching rays, so I have been a little on the cautious side these days. Today I mowed with a sweatshirt on and didn't take that baby off till the sun went down. My friend tells me I have become a proficient sleeper on our long trips. I was out before we hit the highway and woke up an hour and a half out of town. That is how I like to travel. Ok, so I realize this is kind of like a play by play of what I did today, but I really don't have any other earth shattering news to share with the world, so this is what you get. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment