Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Reunion. With Cookies


Today my very best friends came to my house. My favorite one is Cassie. Even though I am super rude to her. I don't know why I do that. It's rather dumb of me. I shall change that. Immediately. Also we made cookies this day. Delicious. Also graham crackers with frosting and sprinkles. Yum! Thanks momma! Also we learned about polar bears and CeeLo. Weirdos. Taylor misses her friend Bret also. Sad day. Cher got offended that she wasn't invited to the cookie making. I am such a rude child for not inviting her. Also I have been whining about my headache for a long time. Why don't I just get some drugs? I don't know. I don't think sometimes. P.S. I wish all of you could have seen my hair today!!! I mean talk about CUHRAZY!!!!! Haha, no but seriously it was out of control, and I wasn't up for the task of taking control back. Also, I have a golf glove on my floor. I don't golf, but it's still there...maybe I should start golfing now. No, probably not, I hear it's totes hard!!! Right now Cassie and Taylor are complaining about their roommates from college. It sounds like they totes magotes had a hard time with their roomies!!!! Maybe they should just be my roommate, I feel like that would be MUCH better for EVERYONE!!! As long as Cassie assumes the responsibility as the "mom" of the apartment, cuz she's like the mom of our friends anyway. She tries to deny it, but we all know it's true. But the most exciting thing that has happened to  me probably all year is that my best Taylor is here visiting me from Boise. She's my real favorite, not Cas. I totes have missed her since she left me for college. But I am going to come see her and live with her sometime this summer in her new apartment so she doesn't get all lonely and sad and stuff while she is there all by herself. But anyway, I love her a lot and she's my best friend ever. She makes my life worth living. Oh and Rihanna has a California King Bed. Alright, now that we have all of that out of the way, this is really me this time. Hope you enjoyed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment