Monday, May 23, 2011

New Things

The most exciting thing for me is getting new things. Today we got this baby
Technically it's not mine, and I'm not even allowed to use it. The oldest guy on our crew is in charge of navigating this little guy. Also, today I broke a lawn mower accidentally so I'm not exactly allowed to ride that one either. I blame the cemetery. No good happens there and this is the third time I've had a problem there. I vote we don't mow there but I don't actually get a say in it.

On a happier note, today my mom bought me this...
This was the most delectable cake I have ever eaten probably ever. The top had a creamy thick layer of frosting like stuff and then the cake was spongy and just so good. I definitely regretted eating it so fast because that was not my best idea today. 

Last story. Today I was listening to my ipod and since we spend a considerable amount of time sitting on a lawn mower, I listen to quite a few tunes. Don't Stop Believing by Journey came on and I jammed out to that for awhile. Then next song that came on was Don't Stop Believing by Glee. It made me smile to think that my ipod had those 2 songs competing against each other. It felt like they were trying to make me pick the better version or something... Ok I guess inanimate objects don't actually feel anything, but thats what it made me think of. Thats all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment