Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy Days


We had a rain day at work so I didn't have to go in. It was the most exciting part of my day, therefore I am blogging about it. After spending the day in Twin Falls with my bests and my mom, the rest of the day has been pretty relaxed. I'm hurrying through this so I can go to bed soon! Yeah, it's 7:30... I decided becoming a working woman has actually turned me into a 60 year old grandmother.

It's been raining for the majority of the day, so naturally dirt turns into mud. I was trying to come down my aunt's steep mud driveway and somehow managed to slip off the driveway and half into the ditch/field. The van was tilted at such an angle I was afraid if I tried to move the car would flip. In a panic I called my aunt and my uncle came to the rescue and towed me. Yeah, story boring I know...welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment