Thursday, June 2, 2011

Monotony

Let's try not to remember that I didn't post yesterday... Work is the same everyday. We mow the same churches, we take the same roads to get to said churches, we do the same things, and I get the same amount of sore and tired every single day. I mean, this week is spiced up by the fact that our main in charge mower man is off doing like a photo shoot all week so we're a man down, but besides that, its all the same. Yesterday or the day before or something- its hard to remember what day or place things happen- we were mowing along this church out in the absolute middle of nowhere and there was a very odd shaped flat thing against the fence. My friend came and got me so we could investigate further because it really was strange looking. After further investigation, we came to the conclusion that it was a skinned cat that someone and or something had put there. It was hands down the grossest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life. I still shudder a little bit when I think about it.

Moving on from that gross situation, on a happier or at least less monotonous note, I have started re-reading the Harry Potter series. Actually you could consider it re-listening to them. I checked out all the books on cd from the Library with the main problem being that they don't have number 7 there. That is going to be a damper on my mood when I get to that book.

Cool fact from the day: 75mph- 1 mile=48 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment