Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kid History












I don't have anything to blog about today, but Kid History came out with a new video. I can watch these over and over again and laugh every time until I can't breathe. Enjoy.


"Don't punch.....our car"
"I'm gonna steer...steal .. your birthday stuff!"
"Girls are mermaids....some boys are mermaids too"
"Do we have ninja stuff?" -No "Then lets use our pirate stuff, cause I know we have pirate stuff"
"She has short hair like a boy, but she's a girl"
"Oceanology! Oceanography!!"
"Hahahaha noooo Poly's don't talk"

2 comments:

  1. OMG I forgot that you were a Kid History lover too!! These complete my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you thanks for posting these cause I have been seeing people talking about it and I was starting to die of curiosity!! You're a life saver

    ReplyDelete