Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Not You, It's Me

It would appear my life really isn't as interesting as I lead on... So instead, I am going to tell you a story about my brother. I was downstairs on my computer and I was "babysitting" because my parents left. My kind of babysitting is letting the 2 boys play upstairs while I do my own thing. I knew they were on the Xbox so I figured that was good enough on my part of watching them. I suddenly hear a loud noise like the piano had fallen over or an elephant had found its way into our living room so I run upstairs to see what that was about. My brother was playing the Kinect in his socks, and he was so into the game that he had slipped and fallen and he hit his head on the floor. Probably hit isn't even the word I would use. It was more like slam. He was very sad about this and was letting me know- very vocally. So I took him downstairs with me where he immediately fell asleep. I poked him a few times just to make sure he was still with me. I sure do like this kid.

As for the title of this post, I was watching a movie thing where the girl actually said this to her boyfriend as she broke up with him. If anyone ever said this to me, I think I would either laugh at them or slap them. Whichever came to me first. That is a horrible line.

No comments:

Post a Comment