Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fulfilled Dreams

We went to High School Musical the play downtown at this little theatre in the middle of West Yellowstone. It was the greatest. I never even knew I wanted to see it, but after seeing it, I can't see how I could have lived without having that experience. Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Brothers all starred in it (well, their songs before and after the play started) and I sang along to each and every one. Dream come true.

Also, we went to the bear and wolf habitat. The kids all got to hide the bears' food (unfortunately while the bears were not there) and then let the bears come in and find it.

Geo Caching


We hiked down this hill. It looked a lot less steep than it actually was. Also, flip flops are not the shoe of choice for this experience.... 

Sometimes you just gotta go swimming whether you have a swim suit or not. 

Add caption
This bear comes and sits in front of the fence almost like it knows people want to take its picture


This little guy lives at the house we are staying at. I taught him how to sit. Impressive, I know. He loves to come give me hugs when I come outside and I'm not sure if he knows how large he really is. Almost knocks me over every time. 









1 comment:

  1. That bear is so cute and so is that doggy. I don't so much like that wolf, he could eat me. The bear could too be he wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete