Monday, June 6, 2011

All You Ever Need Is Love

I walked in the door from work today and I was accosted by my brothers and sister. One brother pulled me into a huge hug which he didn't let go of, the other brother started talking to me a mile a minute, and my sister put this in my hand and told me excitedly that they had been working on this little baby for awhile. How tender are my siblings? 



Next on the agenda is the cats that have infested our yard. We don't feed them or rarely ever touch them but they sit under our trees like they have been living here all their lives. I got this one to come to me and it was the cutest little thing I have ever held. Hopefully he wasn't accompanied by rabies or fleas or anything like that because we had a tender moment and I would not love that. I'm not sure what my face is saying. Probably something like "give me a home, love me".

No comments:

Post a Comment