Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Raw Raw Schiscoomba

I am fading away from exhaustion but I don't want to disappoint my avid blog readers so I will continue on with today's story. Ha, just kidding I won't flatter myself. Mom, Dad, here you go. :)


So I found this doll while mowing out behind some church and I decided that she could be our new mascot. I attached her to the truck and so far she has stayed everywhere we drive. My favorite part is her hair. Her name is Franchesca. 


Also, I had to go to twin today with Cas (see below picture) and Little Blue's windows were so dirty we had to go through the car wash. That window was sparkling by the time we were done there. 


This is the difference between a small and a medium. I thought that was absolutely ridiculous. Oh, and also I got my cute friend to pose with our cups. At Nueve Frijoles y un burrito!! That year of spanish did me some good.

And to sum this lovely day up me and my mom bought some wipes and there were only 5 left and would you believe it they were all different and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment