Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Many Emotions, So Few Time

Devastating news.... Franchesca fell off the truck sometime between today and yesterday. She was such a great doll and I loved how she just brought smiles and laughter to the truck. But she is gone now.

Less sad news.... I went to the courthouse today and got my passport renewal papers. I can't wait to use them in September or October for Puerto Rico! I don't care if I was invited to this vacation with my dad...I'm going.

Happier news.....Cas works with us now. Its mostly a best friend reunion every day at work now. How many people get to work with 2 of their best friends on an every day basis? That was pretty exciting.

Happiest news... In 8 days I will be going 4 wheeling, slip n' sliding, puppy playing, cousin reuniting, camp firing, Yellowstone exploring, vacationing, family timing, happiness having, taking a break from work, Wyoming arriving!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's official i'm moving in with you. Or else trading you lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can post comments on your blog now YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the words you have to type before it will post. Wanna know what my last one was? .......notickly. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my new dream job to come up with those words. Don't tell me a computer does it, i won't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I sure do like you. Yes there is room in my life for you. come on over. also, you can have the word making up job and I will have the job of writing 'BIC' on the pens.

    ReplyDelete