Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Right Way

There is a correct way to drink chocolate milk. It is like this...


Moving on. You can only complain so much about being tired, a little sunburned, hot all the time, and just generally exhausted. I have used up all of those things and I really don't have anything more to say. I mean I took my car to the gas station and filled up all the tires with air and that was the highlight of this day.

In exactly one week I will be driving to Yellowstone for the Fam Vacation. If anyone reading this would like to accompany me on that road trip, I would much appreciate that. I am sad that I can't take the whole week off of work, but a girl's gotta make some money around here.

Facebook no longer holds any interest for me, so read my blog instead and leave interesting comments that I can laugh and smile about. Because clearly I am no longer interesting. Thats all.

3 comments:

  1. I think this post was directed toward me. Specifically the parts of coming along on your vacation and leaving comments on your blog. I will be doing both of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do this very well. I enjoy each and every comment. Also, I will pick you up Thursday morning. be ready

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also you can pick me up. Eli says I'm coming even if you don't :)

    ReplyDelete